In researching which adoption ministries to partner with, I did a lot of praying and a ton of research. I used three criteria.
- Christian based.
- Directly impact on individual families and orphans.
- 100% of donations used / no overhead costs.
The one that kept coming up was Lifesong For Orphans which checked every box.
Since Eagles’ Wings 2020 is a God-centered ministry, it is vital that adoption partners are biblically based.
Directly Impacts Individual Families, Orphans, and Foster Care
- Lifesong for Orphans provides educational support, resources, and fundraising strategies for those wishing to adopt.
- The biggest obstacle to parents wishing to adopt is overcoming financial obstacles.
- Lifesong provides a proven road map of how to initiate and reach goals for an adoptive family’s fundraising needs.
- Donors are able to choose a family to support through prayer or can donate directly to their crowd funding adoption account.
- This personal partnership can create a kindred and supportive relationship between those families for years to come.
- Lifesong rises to God’s calling to care for orphans and encourage others.
- Lifesong also aids people in directly supporting orphans. There are two ways to get involved: Praying for specific orphans/orphanages and contributing toward financial needs.
- Lifesong partners with orphanages in 13 different countries.
- Through their partnership with The Forgotten Iniative (TFI), donors can support members of the foster care community.
100% Donations Used
We are so excited to work alongside Lifesong. Not only do they have such a God inspired and successful set of established programs for orphans and adoptive families, but they do so with a 100% “pledge for Orphans” guarantee. That means that when you donate through Lifesong. All of their fundraising and administrative costs are already covered.